Monday, 15 February 2016

Top 3 Restaurant/Cafes in London to Visit in 2016

Hey everybody,

As some of you may know (or not), London is my favourite city in the world, and I try to travel there as much as I possibly can. Repeatedly travelling to the same place may prove repetitive and if you're a creature of habit (as I am), you may end up going to the same cafe's, restaurants, tea rooms etc. each time you visit.

On my last trip to London, however, I tried to change up my normal routine by trying out new places and I was far from disappointed!

If you're travelling to London any time soon, I highly recommend trying out these places:

1. The Ivy Cafe

Being a chain restaurant, you'll find this in Marylebone, Covent Garden and possibly even in Chelsea Garden (not 100% sure about this one). I've been to both the Marylebone chain as well as the Covent garden one and I loved them! You can go here for a whole meal, or simply for a light snack and a drink (I've done both) and you surely won't be disappointed. The ambiance is wonderful and the decor of the restaurant makes you feel like you're in an old school film. The food and cocktails were great!





2. Bob Bob Ricard

Have you seen the 'Press for Champagne' button pictures that are trending all over Instagram? Those are found at none other than the beautiful restaurant Bob Bob Ricard, situated in Soho. The food here was delicious and the service impeccable. The decor, similarly to the Ivy Cafe, is extremely pretty and the place is always humming with people. The dessert was to die for - a 'chocolate glory' - a moulded chocolate ball filled with goodness that melts when hot chocolate is poured over it! Definitely a must-try!



























3. Thomas' at Burberry

Being inside the gorgeous (and huge!) Burberry shop on Regeant Street, this cafe' definitely has a luxury feel to it. I stumbled upon this cafe' and was so pleasantly surprised. Everything is made fresh and is beautifully presented. An unusual type of cafe', but definitely worth a visit!


What are your favourite restaurants/cafes in London?

Lexie Rose May

X

No comments :

Post a Comment