Thursday, 17 December 2015

Last Minute Gift Guide For Her: Christmas 2015

The holidays are just round the corner: Christmas trees are up, carols are being sung, and the present shopping has commenced.

But, if any of you are anything like I am, the majority of the gifts I have to buy are left till the very last minute. Mostly because I'm busy writing my thesis, but also because I like to search and search for the perfect gift for my loved ones (which, believe me, is hardly ever easy to find).

I've decided to compile a few things that in my opinion would make perfect Christmas gifts, be it for a best friend, mother, sister, girlfriend, or just something small for a coworker.

So, here they are: My last minute gift guide for her:






(Price low - high)



Jewellery box
£5.00

Every girl needs a place to store her jewellery. I love the gold detail on this. A perfect little gift that any girl would love.














 £19.99
       
Best thing about this - You can personalise it!! This mug would make a perfect small gift for someone who loves drinking tea/coffee. And who doesn't love anything of Mr. Men & Little Miss!










  • £35.00

I love this brand as the quality of their things is great! This leather make up bag is a perfect size to travel with, or even to keep in a handbag. I love the colour too! 





  • £38.00

The new Urban Decay Palette is wonderful. With shades to create a beautiful smokey eye, or even the perfect shades to wear a more neutral eye, I love this palette! For the same price, you could also check out the other Naked palettes by Urban Decay. 





Diptyque Candle
  • £40.00

If she's a girl who loves candles or loves decorating her home/room, Diptyque candles are wonderful. They look pretty and smell divine.










 Jo Malone Fragrance

  • £85.00

Jo Malone fragrances are lovely - they have a wide variety of scents ranging from musky to more fresh and floral. The packaging of Jo Malone is absolutely dreamy too - a perfect gift.











Yves Saint Laurent Bag
  • £950.00

I am obsessed with this small, black, leather cross body bag. If you're looking to really spoil someone - these bags are perfect. Smart, classic black bag with a gorgeous gold chain for the stylish twist.








I hope you like these gift ideas and that they inspired you with some gift ideas for any last minute Christmas gifts!

Comment down below with other gift ideas that you think make the perfect gift!

Lexie Rose May X 

No comments :

Post a Comment