Saturday, 5 September 2015

Completing Your Goals

And so, the last month of summer begins.

There's something about the month of September that I just love. Perhaps it's the fact that I know the winter months are soon approaching, and along with the winter months comes my favourite period - Christmas.

But apart from that, September makes me feel hopeful in completing all the things I had planned for the summer. All those evening beach walks, ice-cream dates and seaside days suddenly need to be crammed into one month.

All my goals for the summer suddenly need to be completed (and that's scary when in reality, I'm so far from completing the majority of them). My main goal for this summer was working loads on my blog by updating it continuously - but unfortunately, that didn't go to plan since work/holidays just got in the way :(

I'm taking this last month to focus on my goals and hopefully still have them completed by the end of summer!

What were your goals for this summer?

Kisses,
Lexie Rose May X


2 comments :