Monday, 17 August 2015

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm: Review


Hi everybody :)

So today I'm going to speak about a product that has changed my life: The Nuxe Reve De Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm!

I first heard about this lip balm through other bloggers who raved about it, so thought I had to give it a go! My lips are always on the drier side, so I've always been on the hunt for a perfect, moisturising lip balm since Vaseline, Carmex and others of the like never quite got the job done!

Not only does it nourish and hydrate the lips, but it applies extremely easily! The product is quite thick so a little takes you a long way. The aroma is gorgeous too - a beautiful honey scent!

I also love it because I can apply it right before applying lipstick, and my lips won't be too slippery! Once you apply it, the finish is relatively matte, so you could also apply matte lipstick over the top and won't have a problem with the finish!

The lip balm comes in a small glass jar, which makes it look so smart. This only serves as a problem when you come to take it around in your handbag as it's quite heavy! The jar is pretty big too, so you get a large amount of product! 

The product is a bit pricey, but if you have dry lips and are looking for a really great product, this is worth every cent.

Basically, I adore this product and will definitely repurchase when it runs out! But honestly, that won't be for a while because I've been using it for around 7 months and have A LOT of product left!

What's the best lip balm you've ever used?

Kisses,

Lexie Rose May X 

No comments :

Post a Comment