Thursday, 7 May 2015

My Top 3 MAC Lipsticks

Something you should know about me is that I am a huge MAC makeup fan. I am literally obsessed with everything MAC - the eyeshadows, the bronzers, the brushes. But most especially, the lipsticks. The pigmentation, colour range and texture of the lipsticks is just brilliant. 




Trying to choose my top 3 favourite lipsticks was a difficult task because I simply love every colour I buy. However, after narrowing it down, I came to the conclusion that these are my top 3 most used mac lipsticks - and I find myself reaching back for them all the time.

1. ANGEL - This is a beautiful light pink shade that I often use when I go for a bold eye makeup look. It applies so easily, and you can build up the colour as much as you like, depending on how pink you would actually like your lips to be. 

2. DIVA - This is a dark red/wine sort of colour. It's a matte lipstick so it lasts extremely long, however I like to wear some lip balm underneath, just so it will apply a little easier. This colour looks so beautiful with a champagne/gold eyeshadow look. 

3. REBEL - This has to be my No.1 favourite lipstick of all time. It's a beautiful purple shade with just a hint of pink to it and it really is the most beautiful lip colour for a bold lip. I like to wear this shade in the day time because the undertones really come through. 

What are your favourite MAC lipstick colours? 

Love, 

Lexie Rose May X

20 comments :

  1. I love Diva and Rebel myself and use them quite a bit too. They are lovely and since I am on the dark side they suit my skin tone much better than lighter shades of lipsticks

    Nashia
    MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing dark shades too and these have to be 2 of my all time favourite dark lipsticks!

      Thank you for your comment :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  2. I have rebel and I loveeeeee it, such a pretty shade! I really want to get my hands on diva though, burgundy reds are my fav xx

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love dark shades. If you like rebel, you'll definitely love Diva! If you get your hands on it, let me know what you think :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Capricious is such a beautiful shade! I've been meaning to get my hands on it for a while! Diva is more of a bold colour for when you feel like wearing a dark lip :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  4. I have so many that I love, but recently I've been loving Lady Danger.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Lady Danger - it's such a beautiful red shade! Perfect for summer :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  5. Rebel is one of my all time faves! Such a classic colour! I adore MAC :) xx

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It's been one of my all time favourite shades for a while!

      I love MAC too :) It's definitely one of my favourite make up brands, especially with regards to lipsticks!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  6. Rebel has to be one of my all time favourite shades! I love wearing this on a night out!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite shades for a night out too! :) If you like this shade then I'm sure you'll love Diva also!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  7. I have Rebel & Diva, love love love them! Rebel is my go too lippy every time I go out! Love the blog, really enjoying reading it xo
    http://www.blackisthenewblackkk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly!! I find that I can wear Rebel with any outfit - definitely my most worn lipstick!

      Thank you so much :) I really enjoyed reading your blog too!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  8. Its official, I'm going to have to start collecting Mac lipsticks now haha! I think Diva is my favourite shade out of these but its hard to choose because they're all so lovely xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GO FOR IT! hehe :) Mac lipsticks are my favourite Mac products, and I always find myself reaching for them! Diva is a beautiful shade - if you like dark, bold lips, then you'll love this! Rebel is a similar colour but has more of a pinky undertone. It's still a very bold colour, but maybe not as dark of a colour as Diva!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  9. love most of mac hippies fab choice.
    www.itsallaboutsonia.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so lucky that you have M.A.C stores. Where I am from there isn't a single one :'( Anyway the colours of the lipsticks look stunning I just found your blog I am obsessed I also followed as well. Well done ! :)

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I checked out your blog and love it too! Keep up the amazing work :)

      Delete