Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Favourite Kendall Jenner Outfits - Cannes 2015

So, I have to admit. I am a HUGE Kendall Jenner fan. I love her style and I just think she is so effortlessly beautiful. At Cannes Film Festival, there were 2 outfits that took my breath away! Both were stunning, and she pulled them off so well! Oh, how I wish I owned such gorgeous gowns. 

The first was a Calvin Klein Collection dress that Kendall wore to the amFAR Gala. This dress was so beautiful - it flowed so perfectly and left a trail of fabric behind her everywhere she walked. I thought the colour was such a perfect summery colour. Her hairstyle suited the dress so perfectly - a relaxed half-up half-down style, that showed the details of the strappy back of her dress, whilst at the same time making the look just a little more elegant. The makeup chosen was leaning towards a natural look, with a nude coloured lipstick which was well suited to the bold coloured dress. Jewellery was kept to a minimal too as Kendall simply wore silver hoop earrings. 

 



The second outfit was worn at the Youth Premiere. This was a black two-piece that I simply fell in love with! It's an Azzedine Alaia black crop top and ball skirt combo, with sheer panels making the overall look classy but a little edgy at the same time. Her makeup and accessories for this outfit were on point. She was wearing a Chopard matching necklace and bracelet set that stood out so much since the outfit was plain black. The makeup was also perfectly matched to the outfit, with a natural bronzed look all over and then an accentuated red lip.




I simply adored both of these outfits! Which did you prefer? 

Again, sorry for my silence lately, but it's exam period and I'm super busy!!
Can't wait for exam time to be over so I can get back to blogging! 

Kisses, 
Lexie Rose May X 

8 comments :

  1. {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
    {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
    {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red34\green34\blue34;\red255\green255\blue255;}
    \deftab720
    \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

    \f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
    \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 I am obsessed with Kendall too!! She can never do any wrong with the clothes she chooses! Defo really hard to pick between the two but I'm swaying towards the black co-ord xo
    www.blackisthenewblackkk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I agree with you - the black co-ord is so stunning - so classy, yet chic at the same time!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. She really does - definitely my still icon!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  3. I love the first dress! She looks so beautiful :)

    http://thegirlwiththeunicycle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a stunning dress, I love the way it flows behind her!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  4. Kendall's fashion stylist definantely knows what she is doing

    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe she surely does!! I wouldn't mind picking up a few tips from her fashion stylist!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete