Monday, 6 April 2015

Mixed Berry & Banana Smoothie Recipe

Hi everybody,

On an attempt to start eating more healthy today (yes, the day after Easter after noticing I ate WAY too much chocolate), I started off my day with this delicious mixed berry and banana smoothie!

After searching a few different recipes, I've managed to come up with the perfect smoothie that will leave you feeling super refreshed!

Ingredients:
1 cup frozen mixed berries
1 freshly squeezed orange
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup greek yoghurt
1 teaspoon honey

All you need to do is mix these ingredients together in a blender and viola - a perfect, thick smoothie ready to drink!


I hope you love this as much as I did.

Let me know your perfect smoothie recipes in the comments :)

Kisses,

Lexie Rose May X

6 comments :

  1. this looks delicious, im going to save it on pinterest!
    Thanks for sharing.
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's so easy to make too!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  2. This looks and sounds so yummy! I love any smoothie that has banana in!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here :) It gives the smoothie a great texture too!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  3. That looks so yummy! x

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is - and it's so refreshing :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete