Sunday, 26 April 2015

How To Be More Positive

Hi everybody,

I'm so sorry for my absence the last few of weeks. My University law exams are approaching, so I'm in complete study mode and have put my blog on a back burner for the time being. I've been checking  in every day anyway - and have been planning some great blog posts for the near future :)

However, I saw this photo today and thought that I'd share with you some of my favourite ways to think positive (especially during times when thinking positive may be difficult) and share those positive vibes with people around me.

Start off the day on a good note: I often start off my mornings by simply texting my best friends, my family or my boyfriend with a simple 'good morning' message. Despite being such a small effort on your part, it will boost the mood of the other person instantly, making them start their day off on a positive note :)

Be polite: The usual; "please", "thank you" kind of manners will make people feel respected. That's always a great thing to feel :)

Smile: Something so small can make such a huge difference. When I see someone with a huge grin on their face, I automatically feel urged to smile back and this makes me feel so much more positive in a split second :)

Let your loved ones know you love them: Tell them in person, send them a text or give them a call - Just let them know how much they mean to you. It's always great speaking to a loved one, and knowing how much you care about each other :)

These are just a few of my thoughts on how best to spread the positivity.
What do you do to radiate the positive vibes to those around you?

Lexie Rose May X

19 comments :

  1. Love these tips on staying positive. Many aspects of happiness we can choose ourselves. I like the "be polite" tip. I've found when I am polite, others are too. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's so important to be polite :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!! I completely agree that a smile can really brighten someones day!!
    Good luck in your exams!!

    Ella xx
    Peachy Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  3. This is a really useful post! Great tips!

    Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Some great ideas on staying positive! x

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips! :) And smiling is the best way to spread some positive vibes around you! ;) Love! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree :)

      Thank you <3

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  6. These are lovely tips, particularly smiling and setting off the day well - I find going to bed and waking up listing good things about life can be an incredible boost! Thanks for connecting with me on Bloglovin' by the way, you have a lovely blog :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great idea :) Will definitely try it !

      Thank you :) I love your blog too!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  7. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for some really good tips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  9. Hi Lexie,

    Absolutely love this post- so important to look after ourselves and keep positive!

    Can't wait to keep on reading your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  10. So great! Thanks so much for posting this it makes me so happy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice to hear :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete