Thursday, 12 March 2015

Zoeva Rose Gold Makeup Brushes



I have one word for Zoeva makeup brushes - GORGEOUS. From the packaging to the quality, everything about these brushes is simply amazing. 
I had wanted to try these brushes for quite a while, after hearing so many great reviews. You get 8 brushes in total, and so far, I've got a lot of use out of every one. The brushes are soft, feel so luxurious and apply make up so well. Also, these brushes, being rose gold, look so beautiful on my dressing table. They come in a little brown leather pouch, which looks stunning and is really useful to carry the brushes (or anything else) around with you. 
My favourite brush is definitely the 227, which is the Luxe Soft Definer brush. It blends eyeshadow on the lid very well, and is soft to the touch. This one is very similar to the Mac 217 and in my opinion, gets the job done just as well. 
I also really love the 127 brush, which is the Luxe Sheer Cheek brush. I find that the angled shape makes it so easy to apply both blusher as well as bronzer. Again, this brush is so soft and feels luxurious on the skin. It picks up product well, and blends evenly too. 
All of the other brushes are great too and since I got them, I haven't used anything else. The quality of the brushes is fantastic, and are so easy to work with. They're affordable too (€65). 
Have you tried Zoeva makeup brushes? 
Lexie Rose May 
X

22 comments :

  1. I've wanted these for a while and now I'm even more tempted to get them after reading this!!

    Alisha x
    www.beautywithalisha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so beautiful and I've got so much use out of them! They're well priced too :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  2. I got mine about a month ago and i absolutely love them!

    Pretty and Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love them too! :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  3. I got mine last August and I still use them everyday! However make sure that you regular wash the 102 brush as I'm struggling to get it back to it's former glory after neglecting it for a while. Luxe Sheer Cheek is my favourite! Contouring is a dream now!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! I've washed them a few times however I'll make sure to wash them more often :) I love the Luxe Sheer Cheek so much - I use it with my Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow and it's just magical :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  4. These are so pretty! Definitely on my wish list. Lovely post x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Thank you :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  5. Got them in January, and have been using them every single day since!

    Klaudia x
    www.glamblink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too :) So glad I bought them!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  6. These brushes are just gorgeous..

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) the rose gold packaging is so beautiful!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  7. Love this post, I'm deperate to try these brushes!x

    http://www.lamodede-luxe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love your blog :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  8. I have also wanted to try these for a long time. After reading your review it has made me make my decision. I'm actually going to order them now!

    great post

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's super! Let me know what you think of them when you try them out :)

      Thank you :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  9. I have wanted these for soooo long! Rose gold is my fav xo
    http://www.blackisthenewblackkk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really beautiful and such good quality! & the Rose gold is an added bonus :) hehe!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  10. These brushes look so good-and in rose gold as well, they look so pretty x

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I got them, I haven't put them down! The quality is amazing, and I love the rose gold packaging also :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete