Wednesday, 18 March 2015

One Line A Day Journal

Have you ever stumbled upon one of your old diaries and just loved reading it through?

As a child, and as a teenager, I used to LOVE keeping diaries and writing every little detail about my day. However as I grew up, I didn't see the use and therefore just stopped writing. I recently came across one of my old diaries and I enjoyed reading through it so much, to see what the younger version of myself did everyday and the thoughts that crossed my mind.

That got me thinking that I really need to start writing again. But knowing myself well enough, I'll be hooked on writing for a couple of weeks and eventually forget to continue. I was about to buy a diary to try it out nonetheless, but thankfully stumbled upon this.

The 'One Line a Day' journal. The idea is that you basically write one line (or in my case a couple of lines) everyday for 5 years that will sum up your day. In this way, writing in the journal only takes a couple of minutes and yet, I'm still jotting down thoughts and events that are eventually going to become beautiful memories.

For all of you who enjoy writing every so often, and who, like me, would love to keep memories for as long as possible, this journal is PERFECT. I've also slipped a few polaroid pictures and plane tickets in there, just to remind myself of more lovely adventures I've embarked upon.

Do any of you still keep a diary?

Kisses,
Lexie Rose May X

11 comments :

  1. This is definitely up my street! I love things like this.

    Maxine, xo
    http://maxinewhitneyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're interested, you could probably find it on bookdepository :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  2. I have a similar type of diary which I started this year. It's so much fun to keep.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) such a great way to store memories!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  3. I love keeping journals. I have so many scattered around my room because I can never finish one through. Going back and reading through them is always fun. Also, you could just write on here about the less personal stuff. Let's be honest, the internet isn't going anywhere! #savedforever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I find it so hard to finish journals too! But I fell in love with this one cos it's just so easy to keep up :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  4. This is such a cute diary! I kind of see my blog as a diary as I do little update posts talking about what's going on in my life alongside regular fashion and beauty stuff!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love your blog - your posts are so original and enjoyable to read! :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying to get my hands on one of these! I keep forgetting! X

    www.ladyofshine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great! You can get it off book depository :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete