Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Liebster Award

Hi everybody :)

I’m so thrilled to have been nominated for the Liebster Award three times! I've been nominated by the lovely Robin, Ana & Greta! Thank you all so much :) 

Basically, this award helps new bloggers like myself gain some more recognition, and it also helps you guys get to know me better by my answers to the questions :)

So, these are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, including their blog link 
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers who have less than 200 followers & include their links
- Notify the bloggers that you have selected
- Create 11 new questions for them to answer

So, I'm going to be answering Ana's questions: 

1. Why did you start your blog?
I've always been obsessed with fashion & beauty, and I also love writing. So, recently I decided to start a blog and I really love the fact that I can express myself and my opinions on this platform, and have people interested in the same things as I am read the blogs, and comment with their opinions! I think its great and I'm loving it so far :)

2. What is your favourite quote?

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together” - Marilyn Monroe 

3. If you have one, who is your celebrity crush?
Hmm.. this is a tricky one! I would have to say Ed Westwick (AKA Chuck Bass on Gossip Girl). Oh, and Ryan Reynolds (I know I was only meant to mention 1, but it's so hard!!)

4. What is your dream job?
I guess my dream job would involve something to do with fashion/beauty & travel. So, maybe a full time blogger, or something to do with a magazine or so :) 

5. Where do you want to travel to most?
For a while now, its been my dream to travel to New York City. I would also love to travel to Thailand! Check out my previous blogpost about places on my travel to-do list :) 

6. Are you more of a shoe person or bag person?
Definitely more of a bag person! I just feel like you can never have enough bags, and they make a great accessory to any outfit! 

7. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies include travelling, reading, shopping & eating (that is a hobby, right?) 

8. What is your favourite film?
My favourite film is The Holiday. It includes some of my favourite actors, including Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet & Jude Law! I love this film!

9. Do you have any pets?
I have a dog, and 4 cats! I'm an animal lover so I'm totally obsessed with them hehe :)

10. What is the one thing you could not live without?
This would have to be my mobile phone! I'm always on it, be it for messages, calls or music! 

11. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Blogging, definitely! I love just sitting down with my laptop and a cup of tea, and writing a new blog post :) 

So, I nominate:

My questions are:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your staple beauty product?
3. Who is/are your fashion icon/s?
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. What do you carry in your makeup bag?
6. Who is your favourite Disney Character?
7. Whats your dream job?
8. Where do you wish to travel to?
9. Describe yourself in 3 words
10. What’s your favourite song?
11. Do you have any pets?

I hope you all enjoy answering the questions as much as I did :) 

Lexie Rose May X 
I

7 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination!
    Just a few weeks ago I actually already did this tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry :( I didn't notice!! Anyway, I love your blog and think you deserve the nomination anyway :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, I really appreciate this! :)
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lexie, thank you sooo much for the nomination! :) Lovely greets Sasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome :) I love your blog!

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete
  3. Oh you're so sweet Lexie, thank you for the nomination! I absolutely love The Holiday - it always reminds me of Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Abby :) Me too! I watch it all year round though hehe :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete