Monday, 26 January 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Hi everybody :) 

The past week has been both crazy and amazing at the same time! I’m mid-Uni exams, which are super stressful and a few days ago, I decided to finally start this blog that I’ve been thinking about for ages. 

I’ve always  loved reading blogs and just discovering bloggers who have the same interests as I do, but I was a bit nervous about starting my own. I’m so glad I did though, and I am SO thrilled to have been nominated for the Very Inspirational Blogger by the wonderful Sally White, Eunice Caroline and Expressing El! Check these blogs out – theyre amazing!

So, I was asked to list 7 things about myself. Well, here they are:
1. I'm a University student, studying to become a lawyer
2. I’m a professional makeup artist
2.  I’m absolutely TERRIFIED of birds
4. I love shopping. I know this might sound like a cliché, but seriously, I do. I can't get enough of it.
5. I'm obsessed with sushi – Seriously, I can eat it for every meal and wont get sick of it. Oh, and chocolate too. 
6. My dream is to travel the world (and blog whilst doing it) – I am in love with travelling and experiencing different cultures.
7. Complete and utter animal lover (even though I’m terrified of birds, I still never want them to get hurt)

So the rules... 
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.

My nominees are:
15. Rose Crown 

I can't wait to read all of yours! :)

Lexie Rose May X 

5 comments :

  1. Glad you did it :) loved reading your answers
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the nomination Sally :) I love your blog!!

    Lexie Rose May X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your nomination! I think it is great and ambitious to be studying to be a lawyer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also thanks for the follow!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much :) It gets tough sometimes but it will be worth it someday :)

      Lexie Rose May X

      Delete